If you accidentally delete or remove a file or if your hard drive has been damaged you can restore your files using a program called Livedrive Restore.
Livedrive Restore is built into the desktop software for Windows and Mac. You can use it to easily transfer your files back to your current computer.
- Click on the Livedrive icon in your task bar
- Slect Restore Backups from the menu
- Select the computer containing the folder or files that you want to restore
- Select the files or folders that you want to restore
- Select the Restore option from the menu
- Choose where your would like your backup to appear on the new computer
- Click on the Restore button at the bottom of the window
Posted in: Using BeBackedUp